Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Room with a View

I love the fact that we have a bay window in the master bedroom.  It isn't large, but I just like how it is a detail that makes the room different and I love windows.  So I was at the house last week and noticed what I would see looking out our bay window.



I thought this would be cool to share.  Luckily, before I wrote this I realized that my view out my window will be a little different.  (Besides the fact that the construction stuff won't be there anymore).  We are going to have a fence.  Duh!

Today when we were at the house (I love saying "house" not "lot" anymore).  I realized that we still have a room with a view.  This is the view from the game room upstairs.

 Again, minus the wood.  We will have a fenced in backyard that we look at, but I love the green space that goes on outside of our fence and the wildflowers and woods beyond.  I know that some of that could change eventually, but at least for now, it should stay the way it is and we have a little bit of country (with the convenience of a neighborhood pool, playground, and great sidewalks). 


No comments:

Post a Comment