Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Slowly But Surely

I am guessing that I will want to name many posts that by the time this process is done.  I was out of town last weekend (Girl's Weekend with my mom, sisters, adult nieces and precious great nephew- only boy allowed) so I didn't see the house for a few days.  Okay, so "house" may still not be the correct term yet.  We are getting there though...slowly but surely.

We went out to the lot this evening and I wished that I had a little boy with me because this is the first thing we saw.


I know, I know, you don't have to be a boy to like machines, but my girls are pretty girly (and a little old) to enjoy having this next door to their "house."  I also took this picture because I LOVE the tree behind this whatchamacallit.

We knew that the house might be plumbed when we went out tonight and here is what we saw...

 
No plumbing :(  But it does look much larger with the dirt filled in for some reason.  I keep trying to take pictures without shadows in them, but the sun will be setting outside our front door and we are always there in the evenings so there you have it. 

Hopefully we will have plumbing tomorrow and the foundation poured on Friday.  Since Monday is a holiday, if it isn't done on Friday it won't be done until Tuesday. 

We are getting there...slowly but surely.

**By the way, anyone know of someone who needs a responsible family of house sitters (with two dogs and a hamster) from mid-July until mid-October??

No comments:

Post a Comment