Thursday, May 17, 2012

In the Interest of Full Disclosure

I know that I haven't written in awhile (how many times have I seen that on a blog post?), but life has been super busy and house building has not.  Things are moving slowly right now, but I know that they will start going much faster soon before they slow down again.  There are a few exciting developments and here is one:

No, everyone who is building a house doesn't get a hard hat.  Just people who work there :)

No, I did not take on a second job (I can barely keep up with my first one!)

My husband starting working for Stylecraft Builders about two weeks ago.  He is working in the home warranty area and learning so much about how the building process works.  The great thing for us is that he is much better informed and works right next door to the superintendent on our house.  It doesn't speed things along, but it does keep us in the loop.  So far he loves what he is doing and the people are awesome.  We will certainly learn what to do and what not to do to take care of our house once we get the keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment