Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Firm Foundation



Fooled you!  I bet you thought there was going to be a foundation picture.  Nope!  Getting closer, though.



I am sure the two men in this picture were thrilled when we came by at lunch time and took pictures of the work they were doing.  They probably would have liked to work in peace, but they were polite and nicely waved. Now they are famous with my millions thousands hundreds family and a few close friends who read my blog.


*As an aside, I have been waiting to use the "strike through" feature.  Everyone uses it in case you hadn't noticed.  Just trying to be like my cool blogger friends :)


Here is a picture from tonight with the foundation frame (whatever you call it) all in place.  It is so true that the house looks tiny when you look at the foundation (or the foundation frame).  The backyard looked bigger than I thought, though, so that was a good surprise.  I am guessing they won't pour the foundation until next week, but we will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment